Sands Expo & Convention Center in Las Vegas, Nevada
Come join us at CTIA Super Mobility Week!
CTIA Super Mobility 2016 focuses on the vertical markets that comprise the connected life—for business, home, networks, retail, health, auto, media and money. As essential as it is exciting, this show provides you with an unmatched opportunity to learn, connect and do business against the backdrop of mobile’s direction-setting technology. The event dominates the second half of the year and is ideally timed for strategic mapping, 2017 product launches and seasonal buying.
Come find us at our exhibit to learn more about Aeris and our solutions.
For more information about the event, please visit CTIA Super Mobility 2016.
Come join us at the Enterprise Mobility Exchange from September 19th through the 20th in London.
Enterprise Mobility Exchange is a “by invitation only” event, designed to help CIOs, VPs and Heads of Mobile, Field Service, IT, Fleet Management and Operations tackle challenges around the value of mobile technology, strategies, and business transformation.
As an added bonus, Aeris has secured a 30% discount for our clients!
Confirmed to attend include:
- GE Healthcare, Executive Director
- Network Rail, Digital Transformation Director
- Crossrail, Head of Enterprise Mobility
- Waitrose, Head of IT Delivery
- Barclays Bank, Director of Eagle Labs & Digital Eagles
- Essex County Council, Chief Information Officer
- Mitie, IT Director, Security and Environmental
- Royal Bank of Scotland, Programme Director
- BT, Principal Architect: Mobile Solutions
Enterprise Mobility Exchange Agenda.
Claim your discount by emailing email@example.com or calling +44 (0) 20 7368 9484 and mentioning Aeris.
Where: Las Vegas, NV
Speaker: Amit Khetawat, Aeris Director of Product Management
Topic: Securing the Internet of Things: Defense-in-Depth
Overview: The Internet of Things creates the possibility for the next economic revolution, but also offers an environment rife with security holes. In order to sustain and reap the benefits of IoT, security must be part of design DNA and not an afterthought. This discussion will take a 360 degree approach to learning how to protect your IoT networks and devices from threats, including:
- Prevent: Implement best practices with authentication, authorization, access Control, site-to-site VPN and a dedicated IP address and APN for enterprise traffic isolation
- Shield: Go beyond best practices by disabling Internet traffic and direct thing-to-thing communication, SMS only via secure APIs, and restrict network access to/from the enterprise via authorized sites/servers
- Detect: Monitor “things” usage to benchmark normal access, and to detect unauthorized access based on sources
- Respond: Contain a breach by quarantining the affected devices and fix via remote device management
Access to the Internet via PC
Amit Khetawat is responsible for the strategy and management of the connectivity services at Aeris. He has more than 20 years of telecommunication industry experience, including as the former director of products at AOptix. Khetawat has a versatile background in the mobile, wireless and telecom products with focus on product strategy, technology innovation and leadership and has held variety of leadership and engineering positions at Kineto Wireless, Cosine Communications, and IBM.
For more information about the event, please visit http://www.iot-west.com.