M2M Jobs - Internships
To build and deliver the industry’s best IoT services and solutions, Aeris recruits high achievers from colleges and universities around the world.
Aeris offers summer internships to undergraduate students entering their sophomore, junior, or senior years. Internships are 10-weeks long and extend from either mid-May through late-July (for students on the semester system) or mid-June to late-August (for students on the quarter system).
About the Program
Aeris has sustained its leadership position over the years by ensuring that our standards are high―not just for the service we deliver or the solutions we develop, but also when it comes to the people we welcome into our organization. We always are on the lookout for a wide variety of individuals with vision, leadership skills, and entrepreneurial drive.
We’ve designed our internship program to increase diversity in the tech industry. Students from all schools, and students who identify with communities currently underrepresented in the tech industry (including but not limited to Black, Latinx/Chicanx, Native American, Southeast Asian, Pacific Islander, women, LGBTQIA+, students with disabilities, low-income students, and more), are all strongly encouraged to apply.
- We allow students to rotate across 1-2 departments of their choosing (five weeks in each department, or ten weeks in just one department).
- We do not require related work experience; rather, we seek well rounded, hardworking, and serious students.
- We ask interviewers and managers to provide valuable and constructive feedback to interns.
- We ask managers to identify projects ahead of time―not just work that needs doing, but also bigger projects that will help interns learn.
- We do not leverage the program as an entry-level recruiting tool. Interns are welcome to apply for open positions after they graduate.
- We provide an hourly stipend, housing, meals, and transportation for the students.
If you are interested in building a brand, creating cutting edge products, contributing to a rapidly growing enterprise, and putting your strengths on display each day, you’ll find an Aeris internship rewarding.
As you work within the engineering, marketing, sales, strategy, automotive, or talent acquisition teams, you will be given the opportunity to make transformative decisions that not only shape our company but impact the entire industry. The goal of the summer internship program is to provide talented and high achieving students with challenging, real-world experience both within and outside their fields of study.
The application process for the 2019 summer program will begin in October 2018.