M2M Jobs - Internships
To build and deliver the industry’s best IoT services and solutions, Aeris recruits high achievers from colleges and universities around the world.
Aeris offers summer internships to undergraduate students entering their sophomore, junior, or senior years. Internships are 12-weeks long and extend from either May through August (for students on the semester system) or June to September (for students on the quarter system).
About the Program
Aeris has sustained its leadership position over the years by ensuring that our standards are high―not just for the service we deliver or the solutions we develop, but also for the people we welcome into our organization. We always are on the lookout for individuals with vision, leadership skills, and entrepreneurial drive.
We’ve designed our internship program to increase diversity in the tech industry. Students from all schools, and students who identify with communities currently underrepresented in the tech industry (including but not limited to Black, Latinx/Chicanx, Native American, Southeast Asian, Pacific Islander, women, LGBTQIA+, students with disabilities, low-income students, and more), are all strongly encouraged to apply.
The goal of the summer internship program is to provide talented and high achieving students with challenging, real-world experience both within and outside their fields of study.
- We do not require related work experience; rather, we seek well rounded, hardworking, and serious students.
- We ask interviewers and managers to provide valuable and constructive feedback to interns.
- We ask managers to identify projects ahead of time―not just work that needs doing, but also bigger projects that will help interns learn.
- We provide an hourly stipend to all interns, as well as heavily subsidized housing, meals, and transportation for students who live more than two hours away.
We are actively recruiting for summer 2019. Follow the links below to review job descriptions, and to apply.
- Engineering internships (including software engineering, dev ops, data analytics, sales engineering)
- Strategy internships
- Marketing internships
- Product Management internships
Interns will be given the opportunity to make important decisions that impact our company and help to shape the industry.
If you are interested in building a brand, creating cutting edge products, contributing to a rapidly growing enterprise, and putting your strengths on display each day, you’ll find an Aeris internship rewarding.