SANTA CLARA, Calif., Feb. 21, 2017 – Aeris, a pioneer and leader in the Internet of Things (IoT) market, today said Marc Jones, its chairman and chief executive officer (CEO), will present at The Montgomery Summit, a leading business and technology conference taking place on March 8 and 9 in Santa Monica, Calif.
The Montgomery Summit is an invitation-only gathering of entrepreneurs, senior-level executives, and top executives from private growth technology companies and venture capital firms. The summit features presentations from 143 hand-selected companies, keynotes, panels and salons, and facilitates important conversations and meetings between attendees.
A global committee of senior investors from top venture capital and growth funds, prior summit attendees, researchers, entrepreneurs and summit partners and staff this year selected 140 companies to present from more than 4,000 nominations. Nominations were evaluated by each company’s sector, stage, growth and engagement metrics, as well as criteria including management, vision and more.
Jones, who will present at 8:30 a.m. (PST) on Wednesday, March 8, is one of Silicon Valley’s most seasoned technology entrepreneurs. As the chairman and CEO of Aeris, he and his team are helping to shape the IoT programs for leading global enterprises and mobile network operators. Named by Goldman Sachs as one of the nation’s best entrepreneurs in 2012 and 2013, Jones grew up in Chicago before coming west to Stanford University where he received his undergraduate and law degrees.
- Marc Jones, chairman and CEO, Aeris “Aeris is an industry leader with a unique, end-to-end Internet of Things platform for taking enterprises and mobile network operators on the journey from unconnected product to connected service. We look forward to talking about our vision for IoT at The Montgomery Summit.”
- James Montgomery, founder, The Montgomery Summit “The caliber of companies nominated for this year’s Summit was higher than ever and the selected presenters will provide excellent insight and expertise into their respective and rapidly evolving fields – from enterprise data to financial technologies to connected devices. Our goal is to connect technology’s best entrepreneurs with incredible investors, partners and advisers and to facilitate meetings that will lead to success for all parties.”
- Read about The Montgomery Summit.
- Read about Aeris.
- Read about Aeris IoT Solutions Platform.
- Read about Marc Jones.
- Read and subscribe to Aeris Blog.
- Read Aeris news releases.
- Read about the Internet of Things FAQ.
- For more information about Aeris’ news and activities, follow the company via Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.
Aeris is a pioneer and leader in the market of the Internet of Things – as an operator of end-to-end IoT and machine-to-machine (M2M) services and as a technology provider enabling other operators to build profitable IoT businesses. Among our customers are the most demanding users of IoT services today, including Hyundai, Acura, Rand McNally, Leica, and Sprint. Through our technology platform and dedicated IoT and M2M services, we strive to fundamentally improve their businesses – by dramatically reducing costs, improving operational efficiency, reducing time-to-market, and enabling new revenue streams.
About The Montgomery Summit
The Montgomery Summit gathers an invited group of entrepreneurs, senior investors and leading executives to discover the most important innovations in business and technology. The event features two days of presentations, keynotes, panels and salons in Santa Monica, Calif. Previously known as The Montgomery Technology Conference, the Summit has for more than a decade provided unparalleled opportunities to meet a diverse blend of technological visionaries and innovators from all over the world. For more information, visit www.montgomerysummit.com.
For more information, contact: