IoT Leader to Share the Impact of IoT on
International Development and Humanitarian WorkSANTA CLARA, Calif., Nov. 7, 2016 – Aeris, a pioneer and leader in the Internet of Things (IoT) market, today said Harry Plant, its vice president of social impact, will be presenting at the NetHope Global Summit 2016. NetHope is a collaboration of leading international non-governmental organizations (NGOs) serving tens of millions each year in more than 180 countries. The summit, which takes place today to Friday, Nov. 11 at the Georgia Tech and Hotel Conference Center in Atlanta, Ga., will be attended by more than 250 NGO delegates from 38 countries. This year’s summit theme, “The Digital NGO: Turn Intent into Action,” recognizes this coming sea change and the summit’s agenda reflects the opportunities and challenges emerging technologies present for NGOs. Plant, who oversees Aeris’ corporate social impact programs, will participate in a panel discussion titled, “Internet of Things (IoT) Technology for International Development,” at 10:30 a.m. (EST) on Thursday, Nov. 10. Aeris collaborates with several social entrepreneurs and non-profits around the world and makes available to them IoT connectivity service and tools to communicate and analyze data, as well as complete IoT-based solutions. Aeris is currently working with several social impact companies including SweetSense and Nexleaf. CLICK TO TWEET: Aeris (@AerisM2M) #VP @hkplant to present Nov. 10 at #NHSummit16 hosted by @NetHope_org in #Atlanta. #IoT #CSR https://www.aeris.com/news/ Supporting Quote
- Harry Plant, vice president of social impact, Aeris
- Read schedule and register to attend the NetHope Global Summit 2016.
- Read about NetHope.
- Read about Aeris.
- Read about Aeris Social Impact.
- Read about Aeris Wins Corporate Social Responsibility Solution Honor in India.
- Read about Aeris India Set to Enhance Indian Social Sector.
- Read about Harry Plant.
- Read and subscribe to Aeris Blog.
- Read Aeris news releases.
- Read about the Internet of Things FAQ.
- For more information about Aeris’ news and activities, follow the company via Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.