Survey result highlights a year of strong business momentum with record revenue and unit growthSANTA CLARA, Calif. – July 22, 2014 – Aeris®, the Made for Machines™ technology and service provider, announced today that it was named the leading M2M specialist in the U.S. according to independent research by the 451 Research Mobility team, formerly known as Yankee Group. The results of the latest update to the U.S. IT Decision-Maker Survey confirm Aeris’ market-leading position and are another highlight for the company during a year of record business results. The 451 Research Mobility team surveyed more than 200 IT decision makers in the enterprise mobility field. Of those who have deployed or plan to deploy M2M solutions, Aeris led the competition with 33 percent of respondents saying they considered Aeris to be “the leading M2M specialist in the U.S.” The next highest service provider registered 23 percent of the vote. “Aeris has established market leadership with its focused connectivity offerings and pragmatic partnerships,” said Brian Partridge, vice president, 451 Research Mobility team. “By operating its own dedicated network and IT elements built solely for the purpose of M2M, Aeris has been able to offer the flexibility that its customers desire.” “We are pleased and honored by the strong show of support from buyers of M2M connectivity solutions,” said Raj Kanaya, CMO of Aeris. “We are laser focused on the M2M and IoT market, and maniacal about delivering the best service and support in the industry. These survey results validate that prospective customers are resonating with our approach, and we are grateful for their support.” The 451 Research Mobility team report comes at a time of significant business momentum for Aeris. Some of the highlights over the last 12 months include:
- Record revenue, with a tripling of signed contracts in the first half of 2014
- Record unit growth, at more than twice the industry average over the last 2 years
- Market expansion into Europe and a new office in London
- Product expansion with the introduction of Aeris GSP for mobile network operators seeking to build a profitable M2M and IoT business
- Introduction of the AerCloud application platform, making Aeris the first and only vendor with a complete, end-to-end M2M and IoT technology stack
- The launch of Infinity Support, setting a new industry standard for M2M support services.