Stuff happens. Especially if your company is not prepared for IoT deployments. IoT projects are inherently susceptible to communication and performance issues. And initial strategies in solution design and architecture do not always play out as expected. Key to overcoming deployment issues is partnering with experts in the field, those who can provide the best solutions and the highest level of support in the industry.
Aeris Fusion IoT Network provides powerful connectivity management tools to administer devices throughout their lifecycle, identify problems, and take actions automatically―vastly reducing the amount of time and resources needed to manage your device deployment.
The Aeris team has vast experience connecting things over 2G, 3G, 4G, and soon to be 5G networks around the world. Join us for this webinar where Aeris Product Marketing will present an assortment of things that can take down your deployment and how Aeris best practices can alleviate these situations.
Join us as we discuss:
- Why IoT projects are inherently susceptible to communication and performance issues.
- The top 10 application killers and mitigation strategies.
- Strategies in solution design and architecture that prevent issues in first place.
- How Aeris uses its unique device and network visibility to detect, investigate, and address issues before they sink your project.
- Best practices for different IoT project types.
In this webinar, we’ll share lessons learned so as to help architect your IoT solution for sustained success, as well as providing insights to choosing your connectivity partner wisely.
10 Things That Will Kill Your IoT Application, and How to Fix Them (April 15 webinar)
April 15, 2020 at 9:00AM PT | 12:00PM ET