Technology leader to demonstrate how to reduce IoT complexity through its Aeris Connectivity Platform
CHICAGO, Ill., June 19, 2018 – At Global Chain Expo 2018, June 25-27, Aeris, a technology leader in the Internet of Things (IoT), is showcasing its Aeris® Connectivity Platform, a comprehensive, patented and end-to-end IoT enabler for enterprises serving the perishables industry.
Aeris offers IoT and machine-to-machine (M2M) services for a number of industries, including cold chain monitoring, connected vehicle, telematics, fixed assets, healthcare, solar energy, agriculture, wireless point-of-sale and utilities. The Aeris Connectivity Platform provides in-depth visibility and control of devices, assets or sensors, regardless of time or location. The comprehensive Aeris IoT solution, with its suite of features built into the platform, is geared to help companies enhance revenue, create new services and business models, and provide them with a distinct market differentiation against their competitors.
Aeris is exhibiting in booth no. 3840 in the South Hall of McCormick Place Convention Center in Chicago.
Global Cold Chain Expo 2018 is co-located with the United FreshTEC Expo, held in conjunction with the International Floriculture Expo, United FreshMKT Expo and the new SmartFood Expo™. From snacks to packaged goods and perishables, the co-location attracts thousands of key decision makers from retail, foodservice, processing, production, distribution, logistics and transportation representing frozen, refrigerated, ambient and fresh operations to invest in cold chain solutions.
CLICK TO TWEET: Aeris (@AerisM2M) to demo #IoT connectivity platform at @ColdChainExpo 2018, June 25-27, at #McCormickPlace in #Chicago. #AerisIoT #InternetofThings #coldchain #GCCE https://www.aeris.com/news/
- Christina Richards, Vice President of Global Marketing, Aeris
“Aeris is delighted to be part of this year’s Global Cold Chain Expo in the city of Chicago, home of our Aeris Innovation Center in River North. We look forward to demonstrating how Aeris is helping businesses in cold chain monitoring around the world unlock the value of Internet of Things. Our Aeris Connectivity Platform is built for IoT and globally tested at scale.”
- Read news release, Aeris & TracPlus Team Up to Track Assets on Land, Sea & Air via IoT
- Read news release, ROAMWORKS Partners with Aeris to Enhance Global IoT Connectivity for Remote Asset Monitoring
- Read news release, Aeris Earns 2018 IoT Global Award from IoT Global Network
- Read news release, Aeris Named a Visionary in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Managed M2M Services, Worldwide
- Read about Global Cold Chain Expo 2018.
- Read about Aeris.
- Read about Aeris Connectivity Platform.
- Read about Aeris Mobility Platform.
- Read and subscribe to Aeris Blog and Neo Blog.
- Read Aeris news releases.
- For more information about Aeris’ news and activities, follow the company via Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.
Aeris is a global technology partner with a proven history of helping companies unlock the value of IoT. For more than a decade, we’ve powered critical projects for some of the most demanding customers of IoT services. Aeris strives to fundamentally improve businesses by dramatically reducing costs, accelerating time-to-market, and enabling new revenue streams. Built from the ground up for IoT and road tested at scale, Aeris IoT Services are based on the broadest technology stack in the industry, spanning connectivity up to vertical solutions. As veterans of the industry, we know that implementing an IoT solution can be complex, and we pride ourselves on making it simpler.
# # #