Machine-to-machine (M2M) communications deployments are growing at a rapid pace around the world as IT leaders discover the many benefits connected devices can bring to their businesses. But while international markets offer rich opportunities for success, there are pitfalls that can slow the time to market and add costs that can undercut the success of a new deployment.
Aeris Communications and Connected World magazine will present a Webinar to help M2M business leaders discussthe unique needs and challenges for deploying multi-national M2M or Internet of Things (IOT) communication programs.
The Webinar, Going Global with M2M & IOT: What You Must Know to Control Costs, will take placeMarch 26, at 9 a.m. PST, 11:00 a.m. CST, 5 p.m. GMT. To register for the event, click here.
This Webinar will address key questions, including:
- What are the three most important things you must know to deploy M2M in the United States?
- What five factors can make or break your multi-national M2M program?
- What options will help you save money during the first year and throughout the lifecycle of your M2M deployment?
Those who can benefit greatly from the presentationincludeM2M, IOT, IT, operations and business development professionals managing M2M communications programs who
- Are expanding their M2M or IOT deployment to new countries, OR
- Have identified a need and budget for M2M or IOT communications and are ready to shop for global cellular connectivity and M2M application vendors, OR
- Are considering a change from CDMA to GSM for M2M cellular connectivity.
Acting as presenters during the Webinar will be:
- Peggy Smedley, Editorial Director, Connected World magazine
Patrick Bertagna, Chairman & CEO of GTX Corp.
Mohsen Mohseninia, General Manager Europe, Aeris Communications