Please join 451 Research and Aeris subject matter experts as they share the opportunities and challenges of scaling from small, localized IoT projects to global services that operate across national borders. Learn how 451 Research and Aeris incorporate real-world experience and emerging technologies to help de-risk and simplify your global expansion.
451 Research will review survey results from its latest enterprise IoT buyer data to reveal:
- The types of projects and use cases driving the IoT industry forward in specific vertical industries in different geographies across the globe.
- ROI trends and the enterprise journey for IoT projects by the most innovative, emerging vertical industries.
- The IoT security challenge and things to know about emerging regulations and technologies that will serve to de-risk IoT investments.
Aeris VP of Product Management, Amit Khetawat, discusses concepts that can lower the risk barrier to global expansion:
- Scaling and de-risking your IoT investments by choosing the right cellular technologies and partners for different markets in different geographies across the globe.
- Leveraging emerging technologies to engage with distribution channels in a scalable manner.
- How to plan for meeting the challenges of conformity, compliance, and heightened security on a global basis.
Start off right knowing that your company is prepared for growth with a comprehensive IoT scaling strategy.
VP of Product Management
Amit Khetawat is the VP of Product Management at Aeris. In this role, he is responsible for the strategy and management of the connectivity services including the connectivity platform. Khetawat has more than 20 years of telecommunication industry experience.
Prior to joining Aeris, he was the Director of Products at AOptix, where he managed their entire product portfolio as well as responsible for business development.
Prior to joining AOptix, he was the director of technology strategy at Tellabs where he was responsible for driving business strategy and product roadmap in wireless and service provider networking. Khetawat has a versatile background in the mobile, wireless and telecom products with focus on product strategy, technology innovation and leadership and has held variety of leadership and engineering positions at Kineto Wireless, Cosine Communications and IBM.
Amit holds a Master of Science degree in computer engineering from North Carolina State University, US, and a Bachelor of Engineering degree in electronics and telecommunications from Pune University, India.
Research Vice President
Vice President Brian Partridge leads the Applied Infrastructure & DevOps Channel at 451 Research. In this role, Brian has overall responsibility for the team’s syndicated and custom research deliverables. As a researcher he actively contributes to the Internet of Things (IoT) research agenda and has subject matter expertise in connected device, telecom, enterprise mobility and enterprise networking domains.