Aeris Wins TU Automotive Award & Launches Two New Connected Car Initiatives
- Recognizing our significant market traction in connected car software, Aeris recently won two awards from the Informa Automotive Group: the TU-Automotive Award 2020 for the Aeris Mobility Suite and MSP of the Year.
- Application developers and auto OEMs can now collaborate to monetize connected cars without the massive cost of building countless individual software integrations by leveraging API One™, our new, secure common interface for connected car platforms.
- Mitsubishi vehicle owners can now use the My Mitsubishi Connect app to schedule and manage service appointments at Mitsubishi dealerships in the US, thanks to our partnership with Dealer-FX and Mitsubishi Motors.
Aeris Announces New Resources & Features to Make IoT Connectivity Easier than Ever Before
- Aeris Fusion IoT Network customers now have the option to pay their connectivity costs with one convenient upfront payment thanks to our new Single Payment Rate Plan.
- Anyone in the process of choosing an IoT connectivity provider can get a breakdown of the need-to-ask questions using our IoT Connectivity Buyer’s Guide.
- Developers leveraging LTE-M connectivity who want to extend the useful life of their battery-powered IoT devices can learn how to configure power management modes for modules by reading our new guide.
Google Showcases Our CEO’s Story
Listen to our CEO, Marc Jones, speak on Google Podcasts about his journey building Aeris into one of the world’s top IoT companies, his mission to pay it forward, and his vision for the future.
Happy reading (and listening).