If your business relies on a connected solution, every minute that a problem goes undetected costs you real money and customer satisfaction. In a perfect world, everything works like a charm. In our world, stuff happens. And when it happens to your IoT connected vehicle application, a cascade of bad events could follow.
To minimize application downtime, an end-to-end solution is required, one with capabilities to handle in-car applications, vehicle and driver telematics, cloud platforms, and much more. The Aeris Mobility Suite has the unique combination of purpose-built core network elements and experience-driven best practices in connected-vehicle solution design. We assist some of the largest automotive OEMs on the planet.
Join our Aeris webinar as we share lessons learned and best practices garnered by more than two decades of experience serving millions of IoT devices on cellular networks worldwide. This webinar will provide valuable knowledge on the Top 10 Things that Can Kill Your Connected Vehicle Application.
Topics covered include:
- Best practices in solution design and operational processes to prevent network/connectivity issues
- Tips and tricks on how to predict, detect, and address anomalies
- Network Visibility―how data transparency can streamline your IoT solution
- Network-aware app features that minimize support costs
- Critical requirements in connected vehicle lifecycle management
- Network security