Aeris Communications is hosting a free webinar in December. Aeris CTO Syed Zaeem "Z" Hosain will discuss theunique needs and challenges for deploying a global M2M communication program. Aeris' General Manager, Mohsen Mohseninia, and GTX Corp's Chairman and CEO, Patrick Bertagna, will share their experience with deploying GSM in the U.S., Europe and Africa. They will discuss what worked and what they wished they had known before starting.
With a constant eye on the bottom line, the presenters will answer the following questions:
- What are the three most important things you must know to deploy M2M in the United States?
- What five factors can make or break your multi-national M2M program?
- What options will help you save money during the first year and throughout the lifecycle of your M2M deployment?
Who should attend?:
- M2M, IT, operations and business development professionals managing machine-to-machine communications programs who
- Have identified a need and budget for M2M communications and are ready to shop for global cellular connectivity and M2M application vendors, OR
- Are considering a change from CDMA to GSM for M2M cellular connectivity, OR
- Are expanding their M2M deployment to new countries.
If you would like to attend this free webinar,click here to register.