Learn how and why some IoT applications break as subject matter experts share useful strategies to fix and/or avoid these problems in Aeris’ joint webinar with 451 Research.
To set the stage in these unprecedented times, 451 Research VP Brian Partridge will discuss:
- Market outlook, expected impacts from COVID-19
- The types of IoT projects driving industries both horizontally and vertically
- IoT connectivity trends as the 5G era arrives
- Evolving business drivers and common challenges
With more than 250 million device-years of experience connecting things over 2G, 3G, and 4G networks around the world, the Aeris team has seen and overcome our fair share of IoT application challenges. Learn from our experience before it happens to you as Aeris VP of Product Management Steven Glapa reveals:
- Why IOT projects are inherently susceptible to communication and performance issues.
- Strategies in solution design and architecture that prevent issues in the first place
- How to detect, investigate, and address issues before they sink your project
- Best practices for IoT deployments
Start the Spring season knowing that your company is prepared for lurking IoT hurdles before they bite.