LORENTZ Reduces Deployment Complexity of Solar Powered Water Pumping Solution via Aeris IoT Solutions Platform for Enterprises
SANTA CLARA, Calif., U.S.A., and READING, Berkshire, U.K., May 16, 2016
Aeris, a pioneer and leader in the Internet of Things (IoT) market, today announced it has integrated its Aeris IoT Solutions platform with LORENTZ, a leading provider of solar powered water pumping solutions, to enable enterprises to provide clean drinking water for people, livestock and for irrigating agricultural crops in all regions of the world.
LORENTZ and Aeris are working together to help commercial farmers, water utilities, governments and non-governmental organizations (NGOs) to provide remote monitoring and management of solar irrigation and drinking water systems in more than 100 countries.
LORENTZ installs the Aeris global subscriber identity module (SIM) at the point of manufacture. LORENTZ deploys systems in more than 130 countries each year through a network of global partners. By utilizing Aeris’ single global access point name (APN) the LORENTZ systems can be deployed on a simple a plug-and-play basis without the need to configure local network settings.
By using an Aeris global SIM with Aeris AerCore™, LORENTZ is able to have mobile communication across more than 500 networks in more than 180 countries using an Aeris single global APN. Aeris AerPort™ also allows LORENTZ to have near real-time access to data usage, alerting and management over the SIM life cycle.
- LORENTZ is using Aeris’ machine-optimized and patented IoT Solutions platform consisting of AerCore™ IoT and M2M network, AerPort™ connectivity management platform and AerVoyance™ IoT analytics platform to deploy its solar powered water pumping monitoring and management solution.
- LORENTZ relies on Aeris’ cellular network to improve roaming connectivity and, as a result, simplifies the delivery of LORENTZ’s water pumps. This results in greater confidence in the performance of Aeris’ SIMs that can be passed on to LORENTZ’s customers.
- Having the ability to deploy monitoring solutions with a simple setup resolves key issues in LORENTZ’s business processes. Aeris IoT Solutions give LORENTZ more efficient control over their business processes and requirements.
- LORENTZ is the global market leader in solar powered water pumping solutions.
- Founded in Germany in 1993, LORENTZ has pioneered, innovated and excelled in the engineering and manufacturing of solar powered water pumping. LORENTZ technology uses the power of the sun to pump water, sustaining and enhancing the life of millions of people, their livestock and crops. Simply – Sun. Water. Life.
- The Aeris IoT Solutions platform is available today. Businesses in Europe can call +44-118-925-3202 or email at email@example.com. Businesses in the USA can contact a member of the Aeris sales team at 1-888-462-3747 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
CLICK TO TWEET: @AerisM2M helps @LORENTZPumps simplify deployment of innovative #IoT #solar powered #water pumps for #enterprises https://www.aeris.com/news-post/aeris-lorentz-collaborate-to-offer-innovative-iot-solutions/
- Stephan Grinzinger, global head of sales and member of the managing board, LORENTZ
“LORENTZ pumpMANAGER service provides our partners and their customers with a best-in-class monitoring and management service for their solar water pumping systems. Mass global deployment is only possible by working with a reliable cellular network partner who can give us end-to-end monitoring of our solution. As water pumping is a life critical application, for people, livestock and crops, we need real-time data with robust alerting and reporting capabilities, which Aeris can deliver through its carrier-agnostic network.”
- Mohsen Mohseninia, vice president of international market development, Aeris
“Aeris is a pioneer and leader in offering innovative IoT and M2M services that allow enterprises to build profitable IoT businesses. Aeris’ flexibility and innovation in billing, rating and business models provide customers like LORENTZ the ability to compete globally in a dynamic marketplace and succeed.”
Tags/Keywords: Aeris, AerCore, AerPort, AerVoyance, Internet of Things, IoT, Machine-to-machine, M2M, subscriber identity module, SIM, SIM card, water, water pumps, solar pumps, LORENTZ, Stephan Grinzinger, Mohsen Mohseninia
Aeris is a pioneer and leader in the market of the Internet of Things – as an operator of end-to-end IoT and machine-to-machine (M2M) services and as a technology provider enabling other operators to build profitable IoT businesses. Among our customers are the most demanding users of IoT services today, including Hyundai, Acura, Rand McNally, Leica, and Sprint. Through our technology platform and dedicated IoT and M2M services, we strive to fundamentally improve their businesses – by dramatically reducing costs, improving operational efficiency, reducing time-to-market, and enabling new revenue streams.