Whether youre attending this years Mobile World Congress or youre just following along on Twitter, you can participate in a discussion of security and the Internet of Things with Aeris CEO Marc Jones. Hell be speaking on a panel at this prestigious event in Barcelona, Spain, on Thursday, February 25, 2016.
Securing the Internet of Things
With more connected devices comes a greater risk of potential security threats hackers will always look for ways to expose new vulnerabilities. Industry approaches to tackling security weaknesses range from reactive measures to seeking to implement security at the design stage. Professionals from different parts of the IoT/M2M business will discuss how security and encryption can be embedded into IoT platforms, apps, and big data stores to protect against potential security hacks.
- Moderator: Godfrey Chua, Principal Analyst, Machina Research
- Marc Jones, Chairman and CEO, Aeris Communications
- Sven Schrecker, Chief Architect, IoT Security Solutions, Intel
- James Lyne, Global Head of Security Research, Sophos
- Jimmy Johansson, Information Security and Privacy Officer, Telenor Connexion
- Martin Oerder, Head of Software Product Group, Professional Lighting Systems, Philips Lighting
When Thursday, February 25, 11am-12noon Central European Time (5-6am US Eastern Time).
You can participate by tweeting questions and comments to #MWCSIOT during the session.
For more information, see the conference website.