Its 3 a.m., do you know what your IoT devices are doing? With thousands of connected devices generating billions of data points 24/7, you need a tool to help troubleshoot problems before they grow out of hand. AerVoyance gives you visibility and insight into your IoT/M2M deployment.
Because Aeris has access to detailed connectivity data for our customers, our newest offering, AerVoyance, can provide real-time device health information in an intuitive visual dashboard. This will help optimize your IoT/M2M deployment by providing actionable information about your devices usage, performance, and costs.
AerVoyance: Analytics for IoT/M2M Deployments
Advanced IoT analytics let you monitor and manage your device footprint, gain insights into connectivity and behavior of devices, receive alerts based on specified behavior, detect anomalies, diagnose issues, and take action to mitigate or fix the issues. AerVoyance puts this device, usage, application, and billing data into your hands via an easy-to-use graphical interface.
For enterprise businesses with large numbers of deployed devices, AerVoyance is an ideal solution providing deeper insights so you can find efficiencies and make proactive billing decisions. Customers with devices in remote, hard-to-reach locations will appreciate the greater visibility along with the interactive dashboard for effective management.
Likewise, operators will find that AerVoyance useful for managing their own customer accounts. They can view and manage the loads on their networks and identify issues before support calls come in, reducing costs significantly.
Find out how AerVoyance can show you the information you need about your IoT / M2M deployment. Instead of incompressible raw data, youll get:
- Visibility and Insight See billing and usage information, leveraging simple graphical interface.
- Data Analysis Evaluate billing and usage patterns over time to help manage cost and devices.
- Diagnostics Discover root causes of problems so you can fix issues related to billing, usage, and behavior of devices.
- Anomaly Tracking and Alerts Bubble up and present key anomalies to learn from user reaction and feedback.
- Prediction and Action Use the learning engine to predict device behavior and take actionto prevent or resolve issues.
AerVoyance provides IoT analytics to effectively manage IoT / M2M deployment using an intuitive, visual presentation. Its designed to help address the challenges of gaining visibility and insight into the device so you can reach answers quickly.
Get the product sheet for more details about AerVoyance.