Mobile developers and product managers will want to sign up for this live webcast coming on September 1, 2015 at 11:00am PT / 2:00pm ET. The topic is Designing ARM-based IoT/M2M Gateways for Performance and Security.
ARM-based SoCs provide ample performance and connectivity options for an IoT/M2M gateway, particularly if you want to lower the power budget while increasing long-term production support. Experts in silicon, software, and connectivity issues will discuss the challenges of mitigating security threats, dealing with regulatory problems, and engaging with mobile network operators, among other concerns.
This webinar is moderated by Rich Nass of OpenSystems Media, and features these speakers:
- Syed Zaeem Hosain, CTO, Aeris
- John Weber, Market Segment Manager for IoT, Avnet
- Nick Sargologos, Sr. Manager Digital Networking, Freescale
- Daniel Quant, VP of Product Management and Marketing, MultiTech
- Jeffrey Fortin, Director, Product Management, Wind River
Theres no charge for the webinar, just sign up in advance!
Register for the webinar here.