So you’ve got a great connected solution, and now you want to scale. Companies with small-scale or regional deployments are often surprised to realize their cellular connectivity provider can’t scale with them. Managing a few hundred or even a few thousand connected devices is a very different endeavor from managing tens or hundreds of thousands of devices.
The provider that helped get your business off the ground isn’t necessarily the one that will help you reach your growth targets.
Join us for a virtual round table where Aeris CTO, Syed ‘Z’ Hosain, will join a panel of experts from Motorola Solutions, CableLabs and Compal Electronics to discuss critical aspects of scaling your IoT deployments, including:
- What do you need to take into account when you’ve got a security breach on millions of devices?
- Don’t remote updates also introduce a security risk by exposing the device to updates and potential hacks?
- What are the most important costs to consider when scaling IoT?
- When should we expect 5G to become more relevant to IoT?
- What role does automated manufacturing play in high volume deployments?
- What back office functionalities/capabilities are most important for support high volume deployments?
With over 15 million devices on our network and more than two decades of experience helping IoT solution providers scale around the world, Aeris has tackled the full breadth of barriers to critical scale, and can help you do the same.