A New Standard for the M2M Industry
Recent research shows that service and support capabilities are a critical consideration in the selection of an M2M service provider. Unfortunately, most M2M service providers are ill-equipped to rise to the challenge. Accustomed to the needs of the consumer handset market, typical mobile operators do not have processes and tools optimized for servicing M2M deployments, where issues can be a complex mix of network, application, and device interplay. The problem is exacerbated by the inability of the remote machine to communicate key debugging information, thereby placing tremendous importance on the underlying tools and technology to provide critical and timely information to quickly debug issues. The result of substandard support can be devastating for M2M deployments, resulting in increased downtime, reduced operational efficiency, and lost profitability.
Infinity Support™ meets the challenge head-on. Offered in three packages, Infinity Support includes full 24/7 support, five minute response time, and proactive monitoring and issue identification. Staffed by M2M experts and powered by Aeris’ proprietary and patented Made for Machines™ technology stack, Infinity Support sets a new standard in the industry, as reflected in Aeris’ Five Promises of customer support.
Five Promises of Support
• Responsiveness: When problems occur, we will resolve them as quickly as possible, often 5-10x faster than our competitors.
• Commitment: Customer needs come first – we won’t stop until they’re satisfied.
• Transparency: We communicate with you with honesty and openness – treating you as we want to be treated.
• Proactiveness: We’re constantly solving problems before they become our customer’s problems.
• Empowerment: Knowledge is power and we don’t hold anything back.