Technology leader to demonstrate how to reduce IoT complexity through its Aeris Mobility Platform
TOKYO, Japan, July 12, 2018 – At SoftBank World 2018, July 19 & 20, Aeris Japan, a joint venture between Aeris, a technology leader in the Internet of Things (IoT), and SoftBank, is showcasing its Aeris® Mobility Platform (AMP), a state-of-the-art cloud and micro-services-based IoT platform that provides critical building blocks to enable IoT for enterprises and original equipment manufacturers (OEMs).
Aeris Japan offers IoT and machine-to-machine (M2M) services for a number of industries, including cold chain monitoring, connected vehicle, telematics, fixed assets, healthcare, solar energy, agriculture, wireless point-of-sale and utilities.
Leveraging significant experience and investment over the last decade, AMP meets the unique needs of enterprises and OEMs who are moving from unconnected products to connected services. AMP specifically addresses the requirements of the burgeoning Internet of “Moving” Things market segment with a robust service creation environment and a full suite of pre-built business services, including data analytics and monetization.
Aeris Japan will be exhibiting in the IoT category of the Prince Park Tower in Tokyo. Hajime Hoshina, country manager for Aeris Japan, will be a featured speaker and talk about “IoT connected services and utilization examples” at the Y Venue from 4:25 to 4:40 p.m. on Friday, July 20.
CLICK TO TWEET: Aeris Japan (@AerisM2M) to demo #IoT #mobility platform at @SoftBank World 2018, July 19 & 20, at #PrinceParkTower in #Tokyo. #AerisIoT #InternetofThings #SoftBankWorld2018 https://www.aeris.com/news/
- Raj Kanaya, CEO, Aeris Japan, and Chief Marketing Officer and Managing Director, Automotive Business Unit, Aeris
“Aeris is delighted to be part of this year’s SoftBank World in the city of Tokyo, home of Aeris Japan, our joint venture with SoftBank. We look forward to demonstrating how Aeris is helping businesses and auto manufacturers around the world unlock the value of the Internet of Things. Our Aeris Mobility Platform is built for IoT and globally tested at scale.”
- Read about SoftBank World 2018.
- Read about Aeris.
- Read about Aeris Japan.
- Read about Raj Kanaya.
- Read about Aeris Mobility Platform.
- Read Strategy Analytics’ white paper, Aeris Mobility Platform.
- Read news release, SoftBank, Aeris Establish Joint Venture in Japan
- Read news release, Aeris Unveils Aeris Mobility Platform to Power Internet of Things
- Read news release, Aeris Earns 2018 IoT Global Award from IoT Global Network
- Read news release, Aeris Named a Visionary in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Managed M2M Services, Worldwide
- Read and subscribe to Aeris Blog and Neo Blog.
- Read Aeris news releases.
- For more information about Aeris’ news and activities, follow the company via Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.
Aeris is a global technology partner with a proven history of helping companies unlock the value of IoT. For more than a decade, we’ve powered critical projects for some of the most demanding customers of IoT services. Aeris strives to fundamentally improve businesses by dramatically reducing costs, accelerating time-to-market, and enabling new revenue streams. Built from the ground up for IoT and road tested at scale, Aeris IoT Services are based on the broadest technology stack in the industry, spanning connectivity up to vertical solutions. As veterans of the industry, we know that implementing an IoT solution can be complex, and we pride ourselves on making it simpler.
# # #